Why partner with us?
- No sign up fee & no commission for the first months
- After the first months, 8% Commission depending on order volume
- No contract / No commitment
- No fixed costs or fees
You only pay for the orders you receive from Takeaway.com. Takeaway.com charges a small commission of the total amount of each order you place through our website- these are the ONLY costs you will ever experience.
Marketing campaigns and advertising
- A web page dedicated to your restaurant for free
- Visibility on the internet
- The expertise and marketing budget of Takeaway.com at your service!
Takeaway.com regularly organises campaigns online (using email and social networks such as Facebook) but also on television, radio, etc. The Takeaway.com team works hard everyday to make the site more visible and popular – and getting you more orders! LEARN MORE
A wide range of services at your fingertips
- Free promotional material (flyers, stickers, etc.).
- Free, practical merchandise (delivery driver coats, etc.).
- Free software to help receive online orders
- Online payment method portal – so you can accept card payments even if you don’t have a card reader
- A dedicated overview of your orders and finances available via your restaurant log-in page
- Professional customer service
Payments made online by your customers are deposited into your bank account weekly, and and Takeaway.com pay the online transaction fee (that customers pay when paying online) for you!
If you have your own website, simply add links to your Takeaway.com menu page!
- The free FoodTracker ™ application. This innovation from Takeaway.com is an application that allows your customers to track their orders via computer or smartphone. The customer is notified of the status of his order through regular reporting. Restaurants can access this application daily – it’s quick and easy to use! Our research shows that use of this app results in higher customer loyalty and greater customer satisfaction.
- Special offer: free phone call service for your customers – so if they have questions about your menu or service, they can call you directly!